Better Memories. Smarter Fishing.
- Track the number of fish caught by species and location, make notes about size, lure choices, and more.
- Remember your top spots, how you caught fish and what the weather was like for every trip.
- Analyze how weather conditions affect your success and catch rate.
Build Your Own "Hog Log".
- Use your photos to record key notes about your trophy fish, tackle, technique, lake or stream conditions and more.
- Group fishing pics and logs by area, lake, river, or properties.
Make the Most Out of Fish Pics.
- OutdoorMetrix automatically adds weather data to every fishing log or photo.
- Add notes about the hatch, bait, lures and flies, technique and other details that made it a good day fishing.
Predict and Plan Your Next Fishing Trip.
- Build your own database of fish pics and fishing logs.
- Use dashboards full of stats, charts, and key metrics to remember, analyze and learn from all your experience to be a better angler.